A downloadable shootout
is a dice-based bluffing game for two players! Play as cursed cowboys duelling to the death in a grim western showdown!
Create your very own wretched gunslinger using random tables and face off against your one-time ally turned sworn enemy using a simple combat system! As the fight plays out, you’ll describe the carnage, and discover the series of events that led to this moment.
ADDITIONAL RULES ADD NEW TWISTS!
- Disturb the Rattlin’ Brood…
- Warp reality itself…
- Put your immortal soul on the line…
666 SHOOTER is a 6-page colour PDF!
All you need to play is a good friend, and a handful (six to be precise) of six sided die each!
666 SHOOTER was written as part of Reliquary Weekly Jam 4 - Weird West
- Oh DAMN how is it possible that every single option is the best possible option?
-Lara Paige Turner, Glaive Guisarme Games
- 666 shooter is at least six times better than most dueling games I've seen, and partner, I've seen plenty! Absolutely love how much of a terribly cursed time (in the best way possible) is present in bright and easy mechanics. The vibes are impeccable and I especially love how creative the additional rules are. 666/10 highly recommend!
-Rae Nedjadi, Sword Queen Games
- We told a tragic space western about two siblings: one a skeleton man with a pistol shaped from his own beating heart, the other hunting him down with their sun-kissed revolver as they slowly turned to sand. One of the most metal games I've ever played.
-Sam Leigh, Blinking Birch Games
In order to download this shootout you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this shootout at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Each copy of 666 SHOOTER purchased helps someone else grab a free copy if they are unable to pay full price for any reason.
If you're unable to afford a copy of 666 SHOOTER, please claim one of these free community copies!
If you enjoy the game, please consider leaving a review or rating xox
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.